Tuesday, May 31, 2011

awesome things that happened in may!

I'm kind of sorry I haven't written in like a billion years. But I've been busy! And I really did try to write, I swear! I wrote this whole novel on why I don't like Glee, but then blogger decided to puke its brains out so... that was a drag. It was really the biggest FailFest the world has ever known.

ANYWAY! Some really cool things happened in my life this month! So here's a perfect opportunity for me to brag about my life and make you feel jealous! JK, my life isn't that great.

1, I got an e-reader! It's a Sony and it's pretty fantastic. And 2, I got to use it in public at the airport! Holy shit, you have no idea how long I wanted to use my e-reader in public. The feeling I had was indescribable... kind of like when you bring your laptop to someplace that isn't school for the first time, but 10 times better. Fuck yeah reading in public.

3, I went to Vancouver and saw all my friends! Well, not all of them, but a lot of them! Adam DiMarco wrote a scathing review of my visit and I shall be posting it soon (maybe).

4, I had a brief crush on Dave.

And 5, I GOT A NEW BIKE! I seriously forgot how much fun bike riding is. Like, at first I hated it and regretted getting a bike immediately because it kind of felt like anal rape, but like any new sexual experience, I've learned to enjoy it!

So yeah... that's been my life lately. Hopefully next month I'll go back to posting top 5's and biggest buzzkill awards!

No comments:

Post a Comment