Friday, June 8, 2012

top 5 goals for the summer

How long has it been since I've done a top 5? Jesus, it feels great to get back to my roots sometimes.

1. Take that damn advanced road test.
I swear to God, I've been saying this every summer since I became eligible for it. I mean, there's no real immediate benefit to taking it, but I just want it to be done and over with so I'll never have to think about it ever again.

2. Get creepy Madonna arms!


Oh hell yeah! PSYCH! I don't really want her arms, but I do want lean ones! And I figure that getting leaner arms is a much more realistic goal than being like, "I wanna run across Canada" (mad respect to Terry Fox but I just could never do it) or "I wanna six pack". More specifically than having lean arms, I want to be able to pick people up and throw them across the room and against the wall effortlessly. Not that I want to do that necessarily, I just want to be able to do it.

3. Spend the most amount of time in the least amount of clothes possible.
Not saying that I wanna be naked 24:7 (such a lie. who wouldn't want that?), it's just that pants are a drag.

4. Spend lots of time outside.
I am totally guilty of wasting away my summers. It's so sad! Every day I'm like, "ew, it's too hot out to do anything" or I'm just a lazy wiener who takes nice weather for granted. And then winter comes and I'm all, "WHY DIDN'T I GO OUTSIDE MORE?" My life is so tragic.

5. Be a babe every day.
Duh! This should be a personal goal for everyone forever! But seriously, if you see me in public being less than babely, feel free to smack me silly. I'm a firm believer that you should always try to look your best (especially after going out looking like ass and meeting a major babe, ugh worst day ever).

No comments:

Post a Comment