Thursday, August 11, 2011

biggest career goal

People often ask me, "Sar-ah, what's your biggest dream as an actor?" Most people would say something like, "to write, direct and star in my own film" or "to work with Meryl Streep or Johnny Depp". While those would be great things to do, my biggest dream is to star in a raucous (FYI I love things that are described as "raucous") teen comedy where every character wants to lose their virginity by the end of high school.


Just like American Pie, only it would be better cause I'd be in it! I'm not sure what the plot of American Pie a la Sarah (ahaaaaaaaa see what I did there!?), would entail. Maybe it'd be like She's All That where I play a nerdy but secretly hot girl and this mega babe of a boy (Zac Efron possibly?!) plays this guy who makes a bet with his friends to turn me into a total smokeshow by pretending to be interested in me! And then right before the prom I discover his disgusting motives and decide to have nothing to do with him. But then, oh no! He's fallen in love with me and has to win me back! Insert a scene of Zac Efron emotionally apologizing to me for what he did in front of the whole school at prom and then BAM! A lackluster sex scene, followed by us going our separate ways to college. Oh yeah, we can also add a bitchy cheerleader who hates me because Zac Efron was dating her before he decided that I was better.

Or you know what? Maybe I'm just this normal girl who has a crush on the captain of the football team (again Zac Efron), and I spend all of senior year trying to get him to ask me to prom, and then he does! omg! But right after prom I find out that he's a total jerk who only asked me cause he felt sorry for me or he was trying to hide the fact that he's gay or some bullshit like that, and then I discover that I'm really in love with my best friend who lives next door (played by Elijah Wood... he can still pass for high school age, right?) who has conveniently for me been in love with me ever since he met me! Ahhhh this movie rocks!

Either one of these two scenarios would be fine for me! I'll definitely let you know when production on these projects start!

No comments:

Post a Comment