Friday, September 16, 2011

hell's kitch

Can I just take a moment to confess my love for Hell's Kitchen? Okay, I love Gordon Ramsay in general but Hell's Kitchen is just the perfect amount of terrible reality television format that I need in my life. For real, I don't watch reality TV other than the occasional TLC show when absolutely nothing else is on. But every summer I get excited for Hell's Kitchen.


Ugh, I don't even know. This season's finale is on this week and it's been pretty obvious who's going to win since it started. But I still don't want it to end! I've learned a lot about cooking this summer and it's given me and my parents some new things to try and make. Maybe one day I'll be able to compete... JUST KIDDING, I'm too Canadian.

So... that's pretty much all I have to say. My money's on Will to win this season. GO WILL!

No comments:

Post a Comment