Thursday, January 13, 2011

my bad

So it looks like 2011 hasn't been off to a good start blogwise.

But to be fair, January is always a dicking busy month for me! I mean, my brother has a birthday, so then I get drunk, and then I have a birthday, and then I get super drunk, and then I need a whole week to recover so... you know what? After writing this all out, I realize that it's a totally shitty excuse.

In case you haven't figured it out, this entry is all about my excuses for not updating, in hopes that publicly shaming myself will inspire me to write more.

You want to know the truth? I have spent the last 2 weeks assembling a team of wild animals in order to defeat the Elite Four and become the reigning Pokemon champion! I don't think you realize how much time and thought goes into that process. However... all of my hard work has finally paid off, because as of today, I have defeated the Elite Four. HI FIVES ALL AROUND!

Don't you hate it when you do things that feel like a huge accomplishment, but in the big scheme of things, it was really just a waste of time?

Welcome back, Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment