1. Every Breath You Take - The Police. This is such a claaaaassic stalker song. You can't even consider it a stalker playlist if you don't have this song on it.
2. Invisible - Clay Aiken. I feel kind of bad that Clay Aiken had to start his career with this single. At some point he must've realized how creepy this song is, right?
3. I See You - Mika. Okay, I love Mika, and I love this song, but it's got a bit of a creep factor. I get it, unrequited love is supposed to be beautiful and romantic, but it just comes off as stalkery.
4. Out of My Head - Mobile. This song doesn't only give me a stalker vibe, but a little rapey vibe too. But I'll be watching you.
5. Creep - Radiohead. This is the best "I'm-not-actually-creepy-but-you-think-I am-I-just-love-you-so-much" song ever.
And there ya have it folks, Sarah's top 5 stalker songs. Happy stalking! I mean, what?