Friday, February 25, 2011

new crush alert!

This week was a little bit rough for me and I figured the only thing that could cheer me up was to find a new crush! I spent all week trying to figure out which man could fill the void in my life, and I'm happy to say that I've found him! I just saw the movie Hall Pass (which is HILARIOUS btw! You get to see penis in it so I feel like I just had a really awesome date!) and he's in it and he's super adorbs. The one and only Stephen Merchant!

So here's the lowdown: He's British and hilarious and he's super tall. Like, I wanna hang out with him in public because he's like twice my size and people would think that was weird but we could just act like shit don't phase. Plus he's friends with Ricky Gervais which can only be a good thing because then the three of us can all hang out and make fun of celebrities and have hot threesomes maybe. And he's only 16 years older than me! We're practically the same age!

And look ladies, straight teeth! It's totally possible.

Dear Stephen, if you're reading this... I realize that if we actually meet one day it's probably going to be really awkward all because of this post. I am totally and completely willing to accept that. Love, Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment