Saturday, February 26, 2011

today

Holy smokes you guys! In less than 24 hours my last post got 34 hits! That's like, 32 more hits than I expected it would get! So, either you guys really approve of my new crush, or someone got really jealous and stalked that post all night. Not gonna lie, I kind of hope it's the latter, because that was my intention the whole time. If that's the case, Dear Stephen, you might be in danger, my bad. Love Sarah.

One of the worst things ever happened today. I was putting on eyeliner, and I dropped it into my sink with the lid off of it so there were some black spots in my sink. So I grabbed some tissues and got them a little wet, and tried to wipe the spots off of my sink only to find that it was just smudging and becoming an even bigger mess. So now I have big black smears in my sink and I don't know what to do about it. Like, I know I could get some bathroom cleaner or something, but if my parents catch me finding cleaning supplies, they might die of shock. I don't want that on my conscience guys! But for now this story has a happy ending... I threw out the rest of the eyeliner, but then I found two new eyeliners in one of my drawers! Buzz!

Then I went to Chapters with my friend Nikki. I kind of want to buy an e-reader. And when I say kind of, I really mean I definitely want to. But I don't have a job so it's not a sensible purchase right now. And like, which e-reader is the best? Should I just get an iPad? Should I buy every Apple product ever released? I have so many questions regarding this matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment