Wednesday, February 9, 2011

some exciting news

So, I've kind of been keeping this a secret, and it's been ridiculously hard for me because I suck at keeping secrets, but now I can proudly announce that my production company will be putting on a live sketch comedy show on April 15th!

And who is going to be hosting/producing/writing/directing this event? Why, yours truly of course! Along with the help of some very talented people whom I love very much. I'm probably going to slip into a coma afterwards, but it'll be worth it, so don't worry!

If you're going to be in town (Okotoks), you should definitely check us out. I'll be posting more details as we get closer to the show.

And if you wanna be involved, and if I like you, you should get into contact with us.

So yeah, that's what I've been up to lately. It's been kind of nice to spend time doing something other than puking and hating on celery.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Will have to drive in from High River to see it.

    ReplyDelete