Tuesday, February 22, 2011

tribute to snacks of the 90's!

Let's get into my time machine and remember some of the great snacks the 90's had to offer. Ahh, the 90's, a simpler time. Remember when your parents bought this stuff and put it in your lunch box everyday? Before they realized they were pretty much feeding you fruit flavored plastic? I haven't seen these in grocery stores for a while, but then again, I'm blowing my food budget on Alphagetti.







90's snack food, I salute you. But perhaps it's best if you're left in the past. These types of things are never as good as you remember them.

5 comments:

  1. We got a case of Dunkaroos from Costco a year or 2 ago, and it was as magnicifent as I had remembered it being when I was 8.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that Dunkaroos were still around, but I've never seen them! Maybe they're seasonal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...maybe?
    Omg, the rainbow Dunkaroos was the best of all time, though. Now I'm hungry...dammit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can definitely still buy these all, I've seen them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even Soda-licious? I heard it was discontinued...

    ReplyDelete