Wednesday, October 20, 2010

5 jobs I'd consider having

I am currently none of these things, but I wouldn't mind being one of these things! LOL! (I hate myself right now)

1. Kindergarten Teacher. I know what you're all thinking. You're thinking, "Sar-AH! Who would WANT to work with children!?" But think about it... kindergarten classes end at noon depending on the school. Not to mention that you're pretty much getting paid to colour and sing songs and read books and ... NAP! Need I say more? The best part of all is that these kids won't bother you with their relationship problems and drama because they probably don't have any. And summers off? Sign me up for this sweet gig!

2. Flight Attendant. I travel more than the average person probably does, so I've encountered many flight attendants over the years. I've come to decide that the job is pretty rad. I mean, all you pretty much have to do is make sure people are wearing their seat belts properly and sling drinks and peanuts. I should also mention the cute outfits that you'd get to wear. Fantastic!

3. Animal Rescuer. I don't know if this is a paid job, but I would do it for free if I had the time. I LOOOOOOOVE animals and I kind of really wanna adopt a whole bunch of injured/abandoned/abused animals and nurse them back to health! And then train them to attack people I hate.

4. Critic. Restaurant and Film alike. Getting paid to go out for dinner and watch movies? I'm down.

5. Samantha Jones. At first I was gonna say "Whore", but I that's not entirely accurate. Then I decided, I want to be Samantha Jones from Sex and the City! I mean, girlfriend is so badass. She has sex with whoever she wants and doesn't apologize for it. I think we can all take a page from her book. I'm not sure how being Samantha Jones would work as a full time job, but if I can find a way to get paid for being a fabulous bitch I'll have it made for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment