The season of Thanksgiving is upon us, and I must say that it is quite possibly my favorite holiday. I mean, Christmastime is rad and all, but it goes on for like 2 months and I'm not ready to get back into my life routine until like, January 15th. Thanksgiving is awesome because it's just a weekend and that is just the amount of time I need to spend with my family before I start hating them. Enough about that shit, today I'm going to list the things I am thankful for.
1. Betty White. If there's one thing the world needs, it's more Betty White. She may look like a precious old lady but we all know that she's a pistol. I want to adopt this woman as my third grandmother. If I make it to 88 and am half as badass as she is, I'll consider myself pretty lucky.
2. All the sexy people I know. There are seriously WAAAAAAAAY too many to list, but they probably know who they are.
3. Peanut M&M's. If M&M's were WWII, Almond M&M's would be the Nazi's and Plain M&M's would be the Jews. Peanut M&M's would be the Allies and... I'd want to eat that war.
4. The fact that I only puked twice this year! Oh wait... maybe three times. I don't even know.
5. Great music came out this year! Sadly horrible music came out this year too... but a lot of it was great!
6. As of tonight, the 2010-2011 NHL Season is underway!