Sunday, October 10, 2010

5 people I fantasize about


1. Tina Fey.

Tina is my ultimate girl crush and main source of inspiration. I think she's actually getting hotter over time. I mean, girlfriend turned 40 this year, and look at her. I really hope that I get to work with her someday because I know that we will be bffs. Then one night I'll invite her over for dinner and we'll sit on my couch sipping wine and there will be a tender moment and then I will kiss her. She will pull away abruptly and I'll have to make some excuse about not meaning it and things will be awkward forever. Yep, that's gonna happen.

2. Matthew Lombardi

Once upon a time, Matthew Lombardi was a hockey player who played for the Calgary Flames. I would attend these games and gaze upon the man who was pure sex on ice. Back in 2009, he got traded to the Phoenix Coyotes and I locked myself in my room for a week and cried. Not joking, I really did. Secretly I still pretend that he plays for the Flames, and I have hope that Daryl Sutter will get him to come back. Matthew Lombardi taught me that it's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all ~*~.

3. Elijah Wood

This takes me back to when I was 12. I used to pretend that I was gonna marry him and have his hobbit babies. At my 13th birthday party me and my friends rented a bunch of his movies and watched them. Including Flipper. Especially Flipper. Great film. Anyway, I haven't stalked Elijah much in my adult life, but if the opportunity came up, I would totally still take it. I owe it to my preteen self.

4. Jane Lynch

So, I really don't like Glee. I think it's the most irritating show on TV right now, but that's a rant for another day. I keep torturing myself by watching Glee every week because of Jane Lynch. I'm not exactly sure what it is about her, but I do know that her smile melts my heart.

5. Aladdin. No explanation necessary.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only one who is kinda obsessed with Elijah Wood; it's nowhere near my obsession with Macaulay Culkin, but it's still pretty bad.

    ReplyDelete