Sunday, October 17, 2010

ask sarah segment 1

You may be wondering where I've been lately. You probably assumed that I puked myself to death. But you would be wrong! I'm merely only suffering from writer's block. So ladies and gentlemen, I thought I would introduce an "Ask Sarah" segment to my show....... I mean blog.... blog. This is where I tackle all the hard hitting questions that teens have today. Man, I wish I had my own talk show and did this everyday.


1. What did you eat for breakfast today?
That's a very excellent question. The time is currently 11:05 AM, and I haven't had breakfast yet. I'm thinking about making some scrambled eggs, but toast is also an option. I'll have to get back to you on this.

2. What's your earliest memory?
Well, I guess I'd have to say the day my brother was born. Or maybe that was a dream...

3. If you were given a brand new yacht, what would you name it?
Wow, what a great question! I don't know much about the naming process of yachts, but I imagine the name would have something to do with puking or multiples of 5.

4. Have you ever broken any bones? If so, how?
No.

5. If you could only watch one TV show, what would it be?
This is the dumbest question ever. If I could only watch one TV show, I would sell my TV and go on the internet. Dumbass.


I'm afraid that's all the time we have for today. Thank you for participating in today's show! Tune in next time where I answer even more of your great questions!

If you'd like to submit a question, then head on over to http://www.formspring.me/mirosar

No comments:

Post a Comment