Wednesday, November 17, 2010

ask sarah segment 2

Well folks, it's that time again! It's time where I take your questions and answer them to the best of my ability. Let's get down to the questions, shall we?

1. Are you a ninja or a pirate?
Definitely a pirate. I like to draw attention to myself too often for me to be a ninja.

2. When will you get your own talk show? How can I support this initiative? Should I get a red binder, a vest and start trolling the street looking for your supporters?
What a delightful series of questions! I am not really familiar with the process of getting a talk show, but if given the offer I would definitely take it. I guess the best way for you to support this initiative is to get a large group of people together and lobby any major network. Just let them know that there is a demand for me to be on TV and the rest will be up to them.

3. How come you don't bake me cakes?
Not gonna lie, I'm just lazy.

4. Would you rather be really hot or really cold?
I'd rather be really gold.

5. You're gonna answer these questions right?
Stay tuned...

Well that's all the time we have for today. Thank you for watching... I mean reading... reading. Remember, you can submit your questions for the next Ask Sarah segment here: http://www.formspring.me/mirosar

No comments:

Post a Comment