Monday, December 20, 2010

Dedication December: AC38

I'm happy to announce that Widows on the Dock is back in business! Dedication December will resume as planned.

These are the majority of my film school friends (I'm in there somewhere too):


So we graduated last week! Anyone who's still in post secondary should probably be jealous. Not simply because we have finished school, but also because they've completely missed out on knowing us as a collective group.

These are some of the most inspiring and supportive people I've ever met. They have helped me in ways they may never even know, and I'm going to miss them so much! But I will see them again one day!

I suggest you keep an eye on these people. A stalkful eye. Just kidding, don't do that, only I may stalk them. ANYWAY, these people are going to be crazy successful, I just know it!

Class 38, I love you and wish you all the best in your lives. Thank you all for being a part of my life for the last 12-16 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment