Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dedication December: Holly

This is me and my friend Holly circa 2007:

I love her a lot. She always leaves long and rambling messages on people's facebook walls and they are always entertaining. Oh, and you know how people write on your wall on your birthday and are always leave generic birthday wishes? Well Holly is one of the few people who will customize her birthday greeting for her and that's pretty amazing. Always going above and beyond!

So one time, me and Holly dressed up as snakes and sang the song "Trust In Me" from The Jungle Book. Holly was cool enough to wear her snake costume to school, and I was gonna too but I chickened out. I mean, you can probably guess that I'm pretty shameless, so the fact that she still wore the costume when I didn't is freakin intense.

So yeah, basically, Holly is the life of the party. I love it when she lets me visit her at school and when we sit at Wendy's and people watch and feel sad for amputees. She is also among the handful of people I am excited about seeing this holiday season. I just referred to my friends as a "handful of people". I think I'm like, 45 years old right now.

Anyway, Holly is the best, and Dion Phaneuf is not the best and that is the end of that story.

No comments:

Post a Comment