Friday, December 3, 2010

Dedication December: Dave

This is my friend Dave:


Not gonna lie, when I first met Dave, I thought he was creepy. And you know what? He is creepy! Creepy like a fox! But as I discovered this year, I am also creepy so we're pretty much a match made in heaven.

You will never meet anyone like Dave ever. I can guarantee that. He has this way of saying things that aren't really funny, only... he makes them funny. I can't really explain it. Just looking at his face makes me smile and some days I legit have a crush on him.

If you ever need a friend to sing songs with, Dave is your guy. And he always helps me when I volunteer to work the camera at school. I don't know why I keep volunteering... I don't know how it works and I just get Dave to do it for me. But that's the kind of guy he is... willing to do other people's work.

AND OH MY GOSH! One time, our class went to this costume/fabric store to find stuff for a project, and we found a mask that looks almost exactly like Dave. Like... it was incredible. I'm so sad that I don't have a picture of it that I could post.

No comments:

Post a Comment