Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dedication December: Jaclyn

This is my friend Jaclyn:


Such a babe, hey? It's not even funny. ANYWAY! I've known Jaclyn for... 12 years? Maybe more? Way to date myself.

I love Jaclyn because we always have a good time when we're together. She's always down for a party or going for drinks on a patio in the summer or driving around listening to music and making fun of the people we mutually dislike and sometimes we even wonder about the people we went to elementary school with who disappeared. P.S. If you went to Good Shepherd School in Okotoks, Alberta between the years 1996-2003 and left during that time, what happened to youuuuuuuu?

So me and Jaclyn have been friends for a really long time. In grade 6 we were obsessed with Prozzak and baked cookies that turned out horrible and had sleepovers all the time. And in grade 8 we were obsessed with Lord of the Rings. It was awesome at the time, and a little embarrassing now. Just kidding, it's still awesome now.

Not gonna lie, I'm not really stoked on moving back to Calgary this month, but knowing that her and I will be reunited makes it a little more bearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment