Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Dedication December: Jaymie

This is me and my friend Jaymie:

One thing you should know about Jaymie is that's a total sweetheart. But watch out, because she's super powerful too!

If you like me, you'll probably like Jaymie because we have a lot in common. Like, we're both from Calgary, and we have brown eyes, and in case you can't tell from the picture above, red noses.

Jaymie has many talents. She can sing and act and she can even dance! She's also really funny and caring. Like, she makes me popcorn sometimes and sings along to the music on commercials when we watch TV. Yeah, she's that awesome!

I've mentioned that I'm not entirely stoked on going back to Calgary, but I'm happy that Jaymie is coming back to Calgary with me! I hope we get to hang out lots and that our parents can become friends and we can go on vacations together! But as if that'll ever happen... my parents suck at vacations.

No comments:

Post a Comment